Since the beggining of the blog I wrote just a few things about me here. I never wanted FashionCoolture to be a personal diary, I wanted to share outfits and beautiful pictures to inspire people. But I loved the idea of a special post with 25 things you don’t know about me. I guess I have some surprising facts to share with you, take look:
1. I love my name and surname: Flávia Desgranges van der Linden. The first is of French origin and the second Dutch.
2. I am short, I have only 1,59m. And whenever people find me they comment that they really thought I was much higher because of the photos (it’s all about a good trick!).
3. I’m always – ALWAYS – with eyeliner! I admit that not even to sleep I remove it.
4. My favorite ice cream is mint with chocolate, I love it!
5. My boyfriend and photographer, Thiago, was my English teacher.
6. I started taking pictures as a way to scape boredom and loneliness, as I had just moved to Criciuma and didn’t know anyone. It was a way of recording days that previously passed in blank.
7. I graduated in Law in late 2009, but have never exercised law, since at the beginning of 2010 I created the blog.
8. My favorite singer is Ella Fitzgerald.
9. I am from Minas Gerais, I was born in Belo Horizonte and lived there until the age of 17. Now I live in Criciúma, Santa Catarina.
10. I love piano, I find the sound and the movements simply beautiful. I’ve done lessons, but I definitely lack in skills.
11. I am very shy! Who sees me here in the blog pousing comfortly for the pictures can not imagine how shy I am personally.
12. I have no great culinary skills, but my lasagne has a great reputation- at least in my family!
13. I hate the smell and taste of any alcoholic drink.
14. I loved to draw, I have folders and more folders full of drawings.
15. I have phases with things, it can be a food or a particular artist, I am very obsessive for a while and then it passes.
16. As a child I thought I was different, had come from another planet and that if one day I did a blood test or X-ray people would figure it out. It was the biggest disappointment when I discovered that I was “normal”.
17. I love perfumes, creams, candles, anything with good smell.
18. I always change clothes in the car to photograph for the blog and I have developed a great technique.
19. I love jazz and bossa nova.
20. The best trip of my life was at the beginning of the year with Thiago, we went to Milan, Paris and Amsterdam.
21. I’ve always been very thin and hated the classic childhood nicknames, like Olivia Palito, skeleton, etc.
22. My memory is terrible and I’m always losing things, I can not remember the people and not even important moments of my life.
23. I loved listening to music while walking down the street thinking that it was the soundtrack to the movie of my life, almost always the film was French and a drama.
24. I like my job so much that since 2010 I have never really disconnected from FashionCoolture for more than 2 days.
25. I love dog and the passion of my life is the Petite (but I think that you already know it, right?).
Hope you liked to know a little bit more about me! Is there any specific fact that surprised you the most? Iwould lvoe to hear from you, guys!